Jumat, 08 Oktober 2010

Kumpulan Quot Cinta Versi Film Populer

"This kind of certainty comes, but once in a lifetime."
"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that being normal is not neccessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage."
"I want you to get swept away. I want you to levitate. I want you to sing with rapture, dance like a dervish."
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
"We are who we are, how we got here doesn't matter. What matters is- what do we do know?"
"Love? above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong... All you need is love!"
"You will never know love unless you surrender to it."
"I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."
"Someday, when I'm awfully low, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight."
"I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me."
"A name makes no matter to me, as long as I can call you my own."
"Death cannot stop true love, all it can do is delay it for a while"
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
"When two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get things right, how do you know when enough is enough?"
"Time can change in every breath we take."
"Love is like the wind.. You can't see it, but you can feel it."
"Love is like a battlefield!"
I'd rather spend a lifetime with you then to live all the ages of this world alone."
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll bewaiting. -Tinkerbell"
"I would rather have three minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."
"There is nothing sadder in this life than to watch someone you love walk away after they have left you. To watch the distance between your two bodies expand until there is nothing left but empty space... and silence."
"Love is about making chances!"
"...A life without love is no life at all."
"You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time."
"You can't help who you love, you're not supposed to."
"Why do you want to marry me?So I can kiss you anytime I want!"
"And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."
"The being in love is better than the falling in love."
"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living."
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it."
The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
"I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all... I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you."
Sometimes i wish that i had never met you, so i could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.